outfit

Wide leg pants & Superstars

8:26 PMZosia

Who would have thought that I would ever wear wide leg pants again. Well I didn't! But I'm a sucker for fashion trends... Do know that feeling when you see a trend at first and you think "Hell no!"? After a couple of months that "Hell no!" became a "Hell yes!". It isn't a secret that I'm fond of a minimal sense of style and when you pair wide leg trousers with neutral colours, it just looks sophisticated. You might be cringing your face off now, but I guess it's just a look we all need to get used to. What do you think?

P.S.: Don't forget to get a 15% discount on your Daniel Wellington watch by using the code "ZosiaRome".


Coat L&L
Turtleneck sweater Primark
Wide leg trousers H&M
Sneakers Adidas Superstars
Watch Daniel Wellington








You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Contact Form