brands trends

Zalando Bread And Butter 2016: style report

7:19 PMZosia


Hi you guys! This weekend I got invited to the Zalando Bread And Butter trend show in Berlin and I've had so much fun. Imagine lot of brand labs of for instance Reebok, Adidas, Zign, Tommy Hilfiger, Selected, Topshop,VansMint And Berry and Rains, runway shows and live performances. I definitely got inspired so here are my highlights of this year's Bread And Butter.


Mint & Berry



Topshop: leather and a touch of sparkle

I've got to admit that Topshop has always been one of my favorite brands. Their collections always consist of stylish and simple pieces but also edgy, street style items. A perfect match right? The new collection is all about metallics and all types of shiny fabrics like sequins, leather and a strong 80s vibe. What should you expect? Leopard prints, bomber jackets, fishnet stockings, ruffles, embroidery and badges, denim on denim (yay!), checkered and floral patterns, leather jackets and faux fur. When it comes to accessories I noticed that the beret hat made its comeback and white sporty socks are still on trend. So here's a sneak peek of the fashion show!






Selected Femme

Simplicity, and great cuts: Selected has everything I look for in clothes (I'm sorry I can't hide my excitement). This collection is all about basic, stylish items combined with (white) sneakers or black boots. Especially the black cowboy boots caught my eye. On my wish list: the black jumpsuit, black off the shoulder dress with glitter socks and the navy coat


What do you guys think of these new collections?




You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Contact Form